Published by Bhavana under on 11:41 PM
Perhaps its the rain, or the time of night, or the changes in my life but whatever the cause I'm starting a blog. Something always seemed a little odd and not just a little voyeuristic. But I think there is some intrinsic value to blogs, perhaps some self-knowledge or worldly knowledge will be gained. I suppose I should start off by introducing myself as the point of blogs is that they are read by others.
Well here it goes. I'm just your typical twenty-year old, searching for meaning in life. I'm a yoga teacher and 'client care administrator' aka receptionist at a fantastic massage & yoga clinic. I couldn't love my job more. I had the amazing luck of studying yoga under world renowned yoga teachers Yogi Vishvketu and Chetana Panwar. Who are probably in India as I type enjoying the hot weather as I listen to the fall rain. I am so lucky to have found my rightful path in life and that is yoga. I guess you could say I'm a study in contradictions. Mixing my Scottish heritage with my love for India makes for quite the interesting life and beliefs to be sure. I suppose that that will be all for my very first post. Y'all got the important 'this is me' stuff anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said... @ September 30, 2007 at 1:04 AM

lol

i totally get what you mean. =) i've got my mexican heritage, and then there's my love for all things irish and scottish. if i could find someone to teach me gaelic, i'd *so* learn... =)

isn't it just hilariously fun to be a walking contradiction?

glad to see you blogging. welcome to the blogosphere!

Deb said... @ October 2, 2007 at 9:51 AM

Welcome to blogland! Just so you'll know....walking contradictions can be old too...*big smile* I'm 53 and I'm still discovering all the different sides of "me". You are off to a great start with your blog!

Post a Comment