Busy days

Published by Bhavana under , on 12:02 AM
*sigh* what I wouldn't give for a laxy afternoon. one where i didn't feel guilty for slacking off. like has been very busy lately. not in a bad way. days have been filled with friends and work. this last weekend was a bit rough. going through an off patch with my roommate. i've been dating recently and she's been very judgemental. sometimes i really don't get where she's coming from. i mean usually i'm pretty good with empathy. but i just don't get it. i've been using a dating site called plenty of fish. I find it hard to find men. I do, she thinks i shouldn't .. I don't know what world she live in. She thinks online dating is super dangerous. which i readily admit to. but how is me going out on a date with someone from the internet all that different than her bringing a guy home from a university event and sleeping with him the first night? just because you meet someone in person doesn't automatically make them safe. anyone at any time can lie to you. it just makes me mad that she is so judgemental. she's the 'pretty one' and has guys falling over her. so it sucks she's judgemental for me using the only means i have to find guys. now i'll be honest i think i'm pretty good looking so i don't really get why i don't get approached but that's the way it is. *phew* okay now the rant is done.

3 comments:

Jane said... @ August 6, 2008 at 10:58 AM

I wish I had lots of lazy days lined up! I met my man online and I always used to say I would never meet anyone that way. I guess you just have to give things a try.

Yoga Gal said... @ August 7, 2008 at 6:51 PM

Lazy days? What a luxury!
Love the dating web page name "Plenty of Fish"! meeting men is easy - meeting one worth dating is hard!
Don't listen to your roomate -they may feel nervous losing you or a bit jealous- just follow your own heart!
Be careful and enjoy yourself!
good luck with finding love and romance!

Bhavana said... @ August 10, 2008 at 11:22 PM

thanks ladies!

Post a Comment