Is it bad?

Published by Bhavana under , , on 10:09 PM

Is it bad to feel ... uncertain of how you feel? I pride myself on being fairly self-aware. I try very hard to cultivate a mind-body awareness and to teach it to my students. But lately, man do i ever feel out of touch. I don't even have the impetus to even try to meditate. I know it will probably help and I'll feel better for having tried but I feel weighted down. I sincerely hope that it's not depression rearing it's ugly head again. I think I'll make an appointment to have my meds evaluated. But somehow I feel it may be different. I am confused with my own emotions. Do i love my job or do i dread it? Which man does my heart tell me to go after? I have no clue and I think that makes it worse. It makes me sad. Maybe one day .. hopefully someday soon I'll figure out what my heart wants. Cus damn it I would really like to know.

1 comments:

Jane said... @ October 14, 2008 at 10:49 AM

I'm sorry I haven't been around here for a while. I've been slaying quite a few dragons these days.

I really relate to this post. I agree that it is very frustrating to feel this way when you are used to being self-aware and in touch with your own signals. I've been feeling so out of touch too.

Check the meds. That's important. Find some way to get quiet with yourself. Sometimes when I think to hard about the answers to my feelings, I can no longer hear them.

Post a Comment