Errand Day

Published by Bhavana under on 9:36 PM
Usually Fridays are spent at work ... aaalll day long. But today it was errand day. I had to go into work to sub a class but otherwise the day was all mine. *sigh* felt so good :) I finally got myself a bus pass so I don't have to get tickets to get to work. It will make busing much more economical. I went shopping for work clothes. After a year of taking time off for school I was surprised to find all of my work appropriate clothes disappeared. What did I wear before? Apparently one pair of black pants. oh well. uh yeah that's my exciting day for today. no amazing life affirming epiphanies. just life.

1 comments:

Jane said... @ November 6, 2007 at 9:34 AM

I love those days when you can just take your time to run a few errands. I'm starting a new job next week which is a step up from my work attire now. I've got some things but I have to shop this weekend.

Happy Tuesday!!

Post a Comment