abagah

Published by Bhavana under on 12:14 AM
that's right abagah! life is a crap shoot. and it sucks. and i hate hip hop clubs and the fact that ottawa only has hip hop clubs. maybe i should hit up the gay bars .... hmmm. anyway. and i don't want to work tomorrow. i don't like having to be the emotional rock for others while i'm in the midst of a hurricane. i'm pissy and i hate life and that's just how i god damn feel. also i hate men .. specifically one certain man who wont leave me the fuck alone. can you tell i'm not in a good mood. i know hate is a four letter word ... i try to not use it but sometimes you just need to let it out. i can't be perfect all the time.*sigh* i'll meditate and be fine by tomorrow i just needed to get that out.

2 comments:

Jane said... @ January 14, 2008 at 10:55 AM

Oh my god....it's like you were right inside of my head when you wrote this. This weekend, I had a girls night out and they all wanted to go dancing after dinner. I can't tell you how much loud night clubs are so not my scene. I think I could have been old enough to be mother to some of the other clubbers.

Oh yes....I strongly agree that men are fucktards. Generally speaking, mostly all of them suck.

Bhavana said... @ January 14, 2008 at 11:53 PM

ooo jane my favourite word! fucktards. it's just so satisfying to say. tehe.

Post a Comment