tuesday in whispers

Published by Bhavana under on 12:19 AM
i'm getting sick. i woke up this morning with an unbelievably sore throat. and charged into action. vit c, echinecea, jal neti, and extra fibre. for any person curious if you dilute prune juice with water and hold your nose you can conceivably get it down. but as the day progressed i've felt worse and worse. after teaching my class my voice is barely above a whisper. i'm so not looking forward to tomorrow. it is my day off but i still have things to do. first day off in 6 days and i was so excited. but now? blech. and i can't sleep right now so that isn't great either. hopefully i can nip this in the bud .. it took my co-worker for a loop. fingers crossed people!

2 comments:

Yoga Gal said... @ February 1, 2008 at 8:43 PM

Hope you're feeling better. Drink gallons of hot tea and water and get loads of rest!

Jane said... @ February 7, 2008 at 12:05 PM

I hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment