New Beginnings...

Published by Bhavana under , , on 10:47 PM


I hope. I had a job interview to be a manager in training at a local gym. She said I should hear from her by Monday. It seems like the perfect job! I really really hope i get it. It would be a hell of a lot better than the place I am now. There would actually be a possibility of a raise! or a promotion. So I'm crossing my fingers and living in anticipation till i hear back. eek!




On another happy note my best girlfriend 'C' and I had a dinner and a movie date tonight. We went to see Twilight. It's soooo good :) I had read the book awhile ago (before all the crazy hype) and really enjoyed it. Writing was maybe a bit lacking but her storytelling was excellent. I think they did a really good job of making the movie. I was really impressed with the cinematography and the music. They played Ben Harper and Iron & Wine. I was practically giddy with excitement over the Iron & Wine :) Yay for Indie music making it big! Devendra Banhart's Lover was practically the theme song for Nick & Norah's infinite playlist. My girl friend got pissed b/c i was singing along in the theatre. tehe


Sam Beam aka Iron & Wine on the left and Devendra Banhart on the right.
Have I mentioned I TOTALLY have thing for long-haired bearded men? lol.

2 comments:

Bhavana said... @ December 4, 2008 at 11:21 PM

arg ... and i was so proud of my formatting too :(

KrisMrsBBradley said... @ December 5, 2008 at 6:38 AM

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog :O)

Good luck on the job!

And I was hooked when you said the writing in Twilight was a bit lacking. I have taken many a flogging from others for saying the same thing. Great storytelling, not quite so great on the writing. I really enjoyed the entire series, but it's not going on my "read over and over" list.

Of course, it did get my 16 year old son reading again, so I'm not going to complain!

Post a Comment