Oscar!

Published by Bhavana under , , on 8:21 PM
Well now ... Miss Deb over at Red Show Ramblings always has the most fantastic ideas and memes. I particularly like this one. The would be Oscars. Basically choose a dress, accessories, date etc. that you would wear to the Oscars .. if you could wear anything. It would fit you and look fabulous no matter your body type, colouring, and all that jazz. So here goes....
That would be the dress ... just picture it in antique cream and completely lace, minus the strange swag across the torso and of course keeping the lovely black ribbon. Damn near impossible to find a photo of but this comes close enough.The shoes! enough said i think.
And of course these lovely Deco teardrop earrings.


Devendra Banhart would obviously be my handsome date *sigh*


And of course I'd wear something flowy and bohemian for the after parties. Something completely inappropriate to wear to an Oscars party and it would be fabulous! something maybe like this ....


Now that was fun *grins*













3 comments:

Jane said... @ February 25, 2008 at 11:40 AM

Great post! I hate to say that I didn't watch the Oscars. I rarely watch TV and hardly get to the movies. I do love that flowing bohemian dress so very much!!! Maybe I can borrow that, along with your date, sometime?? LOL!

Bhavana said... @ February 25, 2008 at 10:48 PM

tehe i might be able to manage that. lol. i actually didn't watch the oscars either ... i just like to look at the dresses in the gossip rags the next day.

Deb R said... @ March 2, 2008 at 8:08 AM

Things got so crazy last week that I'm only now getting over to see what you "wore" to the Oscars, but it was worth the wait! You looked maaaahhhvelous, dahlink! :-)

Post a Comment