thursday

Published by Bhavana under on 10:53 PM
I'm so bad at post titles......

Thursday was fantastic. I had a date and I think I can honestly say it was the best I've been on. He was sweet and attentive but not to the point where I felt uncomfortable. We met at 3:30 and I didn't get home until 1am. And the best part was that we literally spent that entire time talking. He was very intelligent and articulate (not even counting he's a french native speaker). I've had butterflies thinking about him all day and I mean really that's the best measure of a date ... or so i think. Plus when I checked my email at work this morning he had emailed me to say he had a great time. So I think it was pretty mutual. yay. finally someone to be excited about. I'll keep y'all updated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment