Published by Bhavana under on 11:03 PM

Life is a funny thing. In my class tonight I was trying to teach connection. By using your breath and dropping down into your physical body you can connect to who you are as a being/person. In my classes I want so much for my students to 'get it.' To really understand things about themselves and have those 'aha' moments. But I just can't make them understand. I have to start actively 'offering' my teachings. If the students are ready for those teachings then they'll get there. If they aren't ready in their own personal journey to receive the information i'm providing then that is just what it is. Letting go is so hard for me. It's not my journey, it's theirs let them do it theirselves. I just want to do it all for other people and ignore my own shit. Yet at the same time I really want respect from my peers/'superiors'. Today has been a rollercoaster. Feeling good and confident in my abilities, learning from the mentoring oportunities i have at work. But on the other hand being really frustrated in my interpersonal relationships with my boss and some of my friends. Sigh! It's just been one of those days I tell ya!

(but that date went so well that i had another on sunday ... so pray this one isn't crazy. lol)

1 comments:

thailandchani said... @ March 5, 2008 at 6:05 PM

I don't think there's anything inconsistent about wanting the flow to go both ways - reciprocity. And you're right. People will get it when they are ready to get it.. but at least can call it back up when they need it because the seed has been planted. :)

Post a Comment