Published by Bhavana under , on 11:17 PM
okay i'm done crying. so i'm not seeing the frenchman anymore. whatevs. can't change the facts of what is so you might as well roll with it. it didn't work out and that's life. there are plenty of good things happening. my classes have been going remarkably smooth lately (knock on wood). I am going to party this weekend and I don't care what anyone says I plan on getting wasted. I can't remember the last time I got drunk and you only turn 21 once (legal age here is 19 by the by). I got the absolute best birthday present ever. It's a beautiful Deep Red Epiphone Les Paul Special electric guitar!!! I'm freaking out! Cause it's so bloody fabulous.

2 comments:

Unknown said... @ March 25, 2008 at 1:19 PM

...y'know, i'm not so sure it's the universe pushing for your heartache not to be mended, or the hole in your heart not to be filled.

instead, i wonder if it's trying to tell you that no one and no thing outside of yourself can fill it, or take it away. using other people, other loves, as a distraction is not what you need. giving them the responsibility of curing your heart is not the solution...

...i wonder if what you need is to fill the hole yourself, to soothe the heartache by learning to be alone with yourself and discovering your own value.

took me a long time, but i finally learned how to do it. you can, too! and i'm hear if you need help. =)

ps. and thank you for your comment about mud, and the three elements in ayurveda. until you wrote that, i'd always thought there was something wrong with me. but now, thanks to you, i know i'm not!

Jane said... @ April 2, 2008 at 10:17 AM

I'm sorry I've been away for so long! I love coming around here and I appreciate so much your words of encouragement when I was going through some rough shit last week.

That guitar sounds so rocking!! Sometimes when my daughter goes out, I like to play her powder blue fender. Makes me feel like a diva rockstar...even if it's only for an hour!

Happy birthday and keep having adventures. Men will come and go. One day, the right one will come along but until then, live each day with vibrant color.

Post a Comment