A sleepless monday

Published by Bhavana under on 1:40 AM
Somewhere inside of me there is dam. It feels as though my thoughts are stunted. A wall has been built in my mind. I can see past, knowing beyond it are wondrous things I can only imagine. And yet. Oh and yet I can't get past it. My mind swirls with knowledge and opinions longing to be expressed. And yet. My words become jumbled and I can only look on helplessly as these strange phrases are digested. I want to mold my world as I would a block of clay. My mind's eye can see the outcome that my hands cannot create. Frustrated I know I must let go of everything in order to have success. And yet....

1 comments:

Jane said... @ March 21, 2008 at 10:29 AM

you couldn't have said it any better. I constantly struggle with the image I have of where I want to be, yet can't seem to actually shape it that way.

Post a Comment