book meme! i steal from deb too oft' me thinks

Published by Bhavana under on 1:00 AM
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

1.check! book is Beyond the Horizon by Colin Angus (it's about his journey to circumnavigate the globe using only human power)
2.okay done
3.From now on, I would pitch my tent almost every day to maximize my progress.
4.The discomfort of the extreme cold would be great, but that's why we had asked outdoor companies to sponsor us with their highest-quality cold-weather gear. Besides, only by sticking to a more steady schedule could we exit Russia before our visas expired. At seven the next morning, as the snow-blanketed land began to emit a diffuse glow, I said goodbye to my expedition colleagues and began my 4,000-kilomtre journey to Irkutsk.
5.tag yourself ... cus it's more fun that way. :)

1 comments:

Jane said... @ March 14, 2008 at 10:28 AM

I remember playing this book meme a while ago. Here's mine:

The book is "The sound of paper by Julia Cameron" :

Think about it for a moment. Doesn't the inner perfectionist always hook you in to the ego? "You're not going to be any good," the inner perfectionist spits out.

Post a Comment