La La La

Published by Bhavana under , on 12:24 AM
I always seem to be listening to Devendra Banhart when I'm online. Which is just fine by me. Well date two (yesterday) went smashingly. The movie was surprisingly good. Russel Crowe makes a good, not to mention very attractive, cowboy. The date was even extended to include food and plans for next weekend. Which frankly is an excellent sign. He is rather shy though. Two fairly long dates and not a single kiss. Unless you include a peck on the cheek, which I don't. I'm fully okay with this, makes for a bit of a nice change. Respect seems to be increasingly hard to come by.

Today was amazingly calm and relaxing. Always nice on my one day off a week. Walked the dog at the dog park. He did so well, he even played with some other dogs! Considering he's a rescue, is really tiny (a dachshund), and is not fully mobile because he was paralysed last year this is a huge step. I'm so proud *insert goofy grin hear*.

Bhavana

2 comments:

Yoga Gal said... @ October 1, 2007 at 7:50 PM

Russell Crowe makes any character look attractive! He's such a sexy manly, manly. How do you feel about your shy date not kissing you? Do you want to kiss him? If on my first date, the guy didn't give me at least one nice kiss to keep me wanting to see him agian, I would be nervous he didn't find me attractive. That's just me though. Do you like this guy? Did you at least share a few good laughs?

Bhavana said... @ October 1, 2007 at 11:16 PM

Ah yes I'm a fan of the manly men I must admit. Now about the date, I'm just not sure. He has made it pretty obvious he's into me, we talk alot but I mean its a bit weird, the no kiss thing. I guess I'll have to see if next time he bites the bullet so to speak. So far I like him but am actually still a bit unsure. oh well. typical me, humming ha-ing.

Post a Comment