When it Rains it Pours

Published by Bhavana under on 9:09 PM
This has been one crazy weekend! I've been unbelievably busy. On friday I left the house at 8:20 am and got home at midnight. granted i got to shop after work but that still makes for a very long day. and sat was just as busy. Though M and I did have a really good night; work was still well work. Even though my job is fantastic its still a job and i don't think that there is anyone who can say they've never complained about having to work. I finally got a bookcase for my room and am actually getting close to being organised. I think I might be the least organised person ever. At work I can be completely anal about everything being organised but when I get home it all goes down the drain. I just can't be bothered. And then I start feeling overwhelmed. But now that I have everything organized I can start creating again. And I'm so excited for that! Its hard to feel good when the creative juices just aren't flowing. Maybe there is something to Feng Shui after all. I don't know what I'll do tomorrow before I have to work at 5:30 but I fell like I have so many options now. No more laying in bed to try and ignore the physical and mental clutter. Tomorrow looks bright, even if it is rainy outside.

2 comments:

Yoga Gal said... @ October 15, 2007 at 12:54 AM

I greatly admire you for being able to get your stuff organized!

Bhavana said... @ October 15, 2007 at 2:09 PM

haha thanks! we'll see how long it lasts ;)

Post a Comment