Some days ....

Published by Bhavana under , on 11:33 PM
Some days start off badly and well really just don't improve. Even with heavy doses of Jane Austen and tea. Two of my personnal favourite addictions. I woke with a migraine. Got in shit for not calling work while I was unable to move because my brain was about to explode out through my eye sockets. And well the day did get better but it certainly wasn't a good day. I think i've become slightly immune to my anti-anxiety meds. If that's even possible so it was not a fun-filled day. I really need to try harder to not sleep 12+ hours a night, and start getting back my ayurvedic diet, and do my daily practice. I'm so not good at daily life. But if you need me to plan something for 10 years in the future I'm your gal. Which doesn't really help anybody much. Maybe tomorrow will start a new pattern along with a new day ... we can always hope.

1 comments:

Jane said... @ October 4, 2007 at 9:12 PM

Well, as I write this it's 9:15 pm so I do hope your day ended with a little peace. I know that feeling though. I've had certain days where everything seems like shit from the moment I put my feet on the floor. That's why I like the thought of a new day :)

Post a Comment