Breathe

Published by Bhavana under on 11:22 PM
There are times when it feels like your entire day has been run on one breath. And by the time you get to the end of the day you are seriously oxygen depleted. The day just never ends. And by the time you have some spare moments to relax you are already looking forward to the next day. When this happens I always try to make a concerted effort to slow down and take some deep breaths. But to be honest that is really hard. Often times the entire day has passed by before I've caught myself becoming one long run-on sentence. What it all boils down to is an excerise in self-awarness. And that is one hard lesson to learn. On the whole I consider myself to be pretty self-aware. I can readily admit to my faults, to my habits, my process of doing things. But then sometimes that statement seems pretty damn arrogant. I'm no guru, I don't know all there is to know about myself let alone anything else. I've had teachers that could look right through me and see something I certainly never could. It takes time and alot of practice to grow to that kind of Seeing. But I guess that's the point of life, to try, to grow, to practice. It may take a thousand life-times to get there but eventually I'll 'get it'

0 comments:

Post a Comment