Yay for Glitter!

Published by Bhavana under on 12:17 AM
So Wednesdays are my day off from work and they are usually pretty mellow. I slept in untill noon today! I feel like a terrible person. Okay not really but I can't sleep now. A friend a haven't seen in months called to see if I wanted to go shopping and to catch up. Of course I want to shop! and no I don't want to buy anything. So basically we went to all the fancy dress stores at the local mall and tried on ballgowns. Glitter and polkadots (i love polkadots) and lace and glam! Oh My! I was in heaven. Except for even the dresses in the petites store were too big. The little russian seamstress lady said that I needed work. I laughed (once we left of course) because I couldn't help but love her. To *S* she says 'you, beautiful' then turns to me and says 'you, you need work' It kills me! Except when I think about how the god-damned smallest size in a petite store doesn't fit me. Stupid genetics. But it was so much fun trying on ankle-length white gowns (i looked like a creepifying dead princess) and the knee-length sparkly affair (i just looked like a slutty disco-ball) I love being a girl .. even as adults we get to play dress-up :D

2 comments:

Jane said... @ October 29, 2007 at 10:41 AM

That sounds like so much fun! Yes, I agree that it is fun to play dress up as adults. I've been known to do that at home and take photos of myself. One day I found my old wedding veil and painted red dots all over my face. I was making a statement like "I think I was allergic to this thing"....the door bell rang and it was the UPS man delivering a package. I'm sure he thought I was nuts!

Bhavana said... @ October 30, 2007 at 11:02 PM

oh jane that's fantastic! i love it :D

Post a Comment