Thrilling Thursday Music-a-thon - Devendra Banhart

Published by Bhavana under on 11:05 PM
It's that day again .. thursday! I haven't been that inspired to blog the last couple of days but I can always talk about music *insert goofy grin here* So for this thursday's installment I present you with ....















Devendra is my favourite musician (well tied with David Crosby). The creativity that flows out of this man completely blows my mind. Holy Crap but I love him. His music is folk/hippie music ... with rock, samba,roots elements all mixed in. Devendra's amazing spirit shines like a beacon right through his music. It always makes me smile. And his stage presence is amazing as well. He is currently on tour and I was lucky enough to get to see him in Toronto. The music hall where the concert was held wouldn't let people dance in the aisles so Devendra invited as many people as would fit up onto the stage to dance. Devendra is my one true 'star' and I got to shake the man's hand that night and boogie my but off on stage. That was one true hippie fest let me tell you. So go have a listen and tell me your thoughts on my own personally god of music.






Oh and I should also mention that he is one of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen. please note that neither of these pictures are mine ... all hail the google image search. Haha funniest thing ever ... Charles Manson divided by Orlando Bloom = Devendra Banhart (purely looks-wise people, no nutters here)


0 comments:

Post a Comment